You are one click away from the plug-and-play system to land your ideal clients and projects.
By the end of this course you'll have...
💪🏻 The confidence to use your expertise to guide clients instead of just saying yes to everything.
👀 The skills to identify projects that are doomed for failure BEFORE you get involved AND the ability to feel totally fine letting them go because you know you can get the right ones
🧐 The freedom to be choosy about the people and projects you take on, not desperate to take on anything you can
👍🏻 The opportunity to say yes (or no) to clients instead of talking them into saying yes to you
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Master the proven script for interviewing clients so that you understand what they actually need, uncover red flags, and get the information you need to write a winning proposal.
- Develop a plug-and-play proposal that practically writes itself.
💥 PLUS fully editable templates (no PDFs here) including :
- A step-by-step process for organizing your standard services
- A comprehensive pre-contract conversation script
- A plug-and-play proposal template
- BONUS: Project budget template
Freelancers get stuck on the proposal process because they try to “customize” everything to fit exactly what their client thinks they need instead of trusting their expertise on the right way to do things.
I’ll give you a simple structure to establish your authority and expertise with clients from the beginning so that they see you as an expert and allow you to drive the work forward.