You're one click away from the step-by-step plan for starting your solopreneur business.
This course will give you the roadmap for getting started straight from a seasoned solopreneur.
- 📑 Define what you do, how you do it, and how you price it
- 📊 Uncover your target market and understand your competition
- 👀 Decide what the must-have steps are for branding, presence, and marketing
- 🗂 Understand the steps you need to take to set up the legal and financial structure of your business
- 🕓 Plus, bonus templates to help you understand how to best use your time
Here's exactly what you'll get
Video modules to walk you through each step of the process
Never more than 10 minutes long. I get straight to the point with what you need to know and skip all of the useless commentary.
A full package of editable templates that you can use in Word or upload as Google docs
No static PDFs here - these are tools you can actually use.
The Solopreneur Business Plan Template
- Elevator pitch: Create a concise statement about what you do and why clients should hire you.
- Your target market: Narrow down who your best audience is for your services.
- Competitor analysis: Analyze your competition so you can position yourself in the market.
- Services and pricing: A step-by-step process for defining and organizing your services, and pricing them so you get paid what you deserve.
- Branding and presence: The must-haves and option items for setting up your external presence.
- Marketing and finding work: Strategies for finding work right away.
- Structure and set-up: The steps you need to take to set up the legal and financial structure of your business.
Services One-Pager Template
- This step-by-step template gives you the structure for creating a concise summary of your business, services, testimonials, and bio.
+ My favorite FREE resources for branding, insurance, budgeting, contracts
New freelancers make the mistake of starting their business without a solid plan for success. Don't get stuck endlessly Googling...leverage a proven process that's helped me build my six-figure freelancing business.