You’ve made the decision to be your own boss,
but have no idea where to start.
Or you’ve already started and things are a mess.
It's time for...
The course that gives you a step-by-step plan to launch your business in less than an hour.
No venture capital, fancy website, or MBA needed.
You’ve already delivered your resignation letter (or at least written it in your head).
Whether you call yourself a freelancer, consultant, small business owner, or solopreneur...there are a million things to do and everything you’ve Googled is giving you different advice.
You're left with more questions than answers.
How do I sell what I can do so that my ideal clients are lining up around the block?
(...and I don't hate my life while I'm doing it?)
Who actually are my ideal clients?
And where do I find them?
Do I need a website, a funnel, a TikTok following?
What do I need to do to BE a business
(legal stuff, insurance)?
How do you know which steps are the must-haves and which ones are just distractions that won’t actually make a difference?
It’s time for a plan to get your business off the ground so you can take the shortest path to money in the bank.
the simple plan for getting started that won’t leave you broke, exhausted, or hopeless
Here’s exactly what we'll cover
Here's exactly what you'll get
Video modules to walk you through each step of the process
Never more than 10 minutes long. I get straight to the point with what you need to know and skip all of the useless commentary.
A full package of editable templates that you can use in Word or upload as Google docs
No static PDFs here - these are tools you can actually use.
The Solopreneur Business Plan Template
- Elevator pitch: Create a concise statement about what you do and why clients should hire you.
- Your target market: Narrow down who your best audience is for your services.
- Competitor analysis: Analyze your competition so you can position yourself in the market.
- Services and pricing: A step-by-step process for defining and organizing your services, and pricing them so you get paid what you deserve.
- Branding and presence: The must-haves and option items for setting up your external presence.
- Marketing and finding work: Strategies for finding work right away.
- Structure and set-up: The steps you need to take to set up the legal and financial structure of your business.
Services One-Pager Template
- This step-by-step template gives you the structure for creating a concise summary of your business, services, testimonials, and bio.
+ My favorite FREE resources for branding, insurance, finances, and business set-up
Trying to be everything to everyone
“I think I’m a VA who also does website design, and social media marketing, and click funnels...and did I mention I can also walk your dog?”
Wasting all of your time and money on things that won’t actually bring in the right clients
Hint: DON’T spend $1000 on that funnel course.
Guessing on how to price yourself
“I mean...I’m just starting, so I should probably be lower than everyone else.”
Understanding who your ideal client really is
"I'm a graphic designer who specializes in logo and branding packages for dentists."
Presenting your services to clients instead of letting them tell you what to do
“I’m a technical writer who writes research grants. I DON'T write website copy, or sales emails, or social media posts."
Investing in things that will actually help your business grow
Hint: You actually might not need a website right away...or ever.
You’ve already tried YouTubing, following “experts” on social media, and sifting through the guidance from government websites that don’t even know what a solopreneur is.
It’s time to get REAL, step-by-step guidance from a seasoned solopreneur who built a business from the ground up.
That's where I come in
I’m Sarah Duran...
serial solopreneur and successful six-figure freelancer.
I built my business from the ground up and made so many mistakes along the way. The Solopreneur Start-up Roadmap course is the plan I wish I’d had when I started. It includes all of the things I learned the hard way, with trial and error.
Now you can have what it took me years to learn, in under an hour and get your business set up for success from the very beginning.
New freelancers make the mistake of starting their business without a solid plan for success. Don't get stuck alone with YouTube at midnight with nothing to show for it...get a proven process that's helped me build my six-figure freelancing business.
The Solopreneur Start-up Roadmap Course
- New solopreneurs who want the shortest route to get started.
- Any solopreneur whose business needs a reboot.
- People who learn best with short, concise videos and detailed step-by-step templates.
- Solopreneurs who like figuring everything out alone.
- Solopreneurs who want to make the same mistakes everyone else is making.
- People who like long, drawn-out courses with a lot of useless commentary and static PDF templates you can’t actually use.
With the Solopreneur Start-up Roadmap, you’re less than an hour away from…
Knowing exactly what you do and who you do it for.
Taking the right steps to set up YOUR business.
Being the boss you really are.
Still got questions? I've got answers.
I’m already a solopreneur but am not getting any traction, is this course for me?
How is the course structured?
I need a business plan to get a small business loan or start looking for venture capital, is this for me?
Are you going to tell me all the legal and structural stuff I need to know for my business?
Still not sure? I’ve got your back.
If you buy the course and aren’t satisfied, you can get a full refund within 10 days of purchase.