BE THE BOSS OF YOUR TIME
the FREE challenge to take control of your time, work, and life
Flexibility and control over your work and life are one of the greatest gifts of entrepreneurship.
The flip side of that is now you are completely in charge of managing your time and projects from start to finish.
On top of that, you also wear all the other hats like marketing expert, project manager, business strategist, website designer, manager, accountant, lawyer, and customer service expert (just to name a few).
You only have so much time in the day.
Focus your efforts on the things that you do best, when you do them best, and how you do them best.
We’ll also make sure you’re focusing your time on things that you love and organizing your work and revenue around them, because your work should serve your life.
Ready to Be the Boss of Your Time?
Here's what we're going to cover:
INTRO & BASELINE
Get oriented to the challenge and understand how you're currently using your time.
- Understand how maximizing your time will impact your work and life.
- Reflect on how you are currently spending your time.
- Set flexible goals for what you want your time to look like.
- Get guiding questions for understanding your time.
Analyze your billable work to better align your work, time, and revenue.
- Analyze your billable work in terms of revenue, significance, preference, and skill.
- Identify things that you should focus on (and not focus on) that bring you joy AND drive revenue.
- Get a process and editable template for analyzing your work.
Understand everything you're spending time on that isn't bringing in revenue.
- Analyze your non-billable work in terms of significance, preference, and skill.
- Identify what you should keep vs. delegate/outsource.
- Get a process and editable templates for analyzing your work.
PRIORITIZE WORK & TIME
Identify what needs to change to focus on things that bring you joy and drive revenue.
- Learn the four types of things you should stop doing right now and how to stop doing them
- Decide what to change and how.
- Prioritize what needs to change first.
- Get a process for prioritizing your work and planning for change.
STRUCTURE YOUR TIME
Make a plan for your ideal day, week, and month.
- Understand the conditions that allow you to do your best work.
- Map your ideal day, week, and month.
- Get guiding questions for understanding your ideal work conditions and editable templates for planning your time.
BONUS: LIVE WORKSHOP
Once a month get an interactive experience with Sarah and talk with other freelancers about using time effectively
I'm Sarah Duran
I started my company, Fruition Initiatives, to help people and organizations turn their ideas into action – to bring their goals to fruition.
I’m an operational expert and have been a project strategist for over a decade. I’ve designed and led projects for a variety of organizations, helped businesses refine systems and processes, and provided support to educators, entrepreneurs, and leaders.
I have a passion for helping people and companies live up to their highest potential.
I teach freeelancers and solo-entrepreneurs how to run their business more efficiently and build business models that serve their lives.